TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Terms By accessing this Website, accessible from www.birthupright.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law. The design of the Osborne Kneeling Chair is registered.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Birth Upright's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: •modify or copy the materials; •use the materials for any commercial purpose; •attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Birth Upright's Website; •remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; •transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
3. Disclaimer All the materials on Birth Upright’s Website are provided for your information; Birth Upright does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of their use.
4. Limitations Birth Upright or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Birth Upright’s Website, even if Birth Upright or an authorized representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Birth Upright’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Birth Upright will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Birth Upright may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice but does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Birth Upright is not responsible for the contents of linked sites. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Birth Upright of the site.
8. Governing Law Any claim related to Birth Upright's Website shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.